Thank you for choosing BiMBA!
Please read the followe following instructions before filling in your application form.
Step 1 Send CV to admissions office for a pre-application evaluation
Step 2 Fill in Online Application Form
Step 3 Submit complete application package
Step 4 Take tests and interview
Step 5 Receive admissions offers and confirm enrollment
1. An undergraduate degree from an approved institution
2. At least three years of work experience before entrance
3. Entrance test scores of “GMAT/GRE+English Language Test” or “On-campus Test” at BiMBA
- A GMAT score of 600 with AWA above 4. OR a minimum scaled GRE score of 151 for the verbal part(49%) and 152 for the quantitative part(52%).
An acceptable English language test: TOEFL - above 100 (Internet-based), 250 (computer-based), or 600 (paper-based); IELTS above 6.5; CET6 (College English Test Band 6); TEM8 (Test for English Majors).
Candidates who are native English speakers or who obtained degrees from universities where English is the primary language of instruction are exempt from English language test.
- BiMBA On-campus Admissions Test.
If you have any specific difficulties in taking the test and interview on campus, please contact us ASAP.
Recommended browsers: IE8、Mozilla Firefox、Google Chrome、Safari. If any question when using this online application system, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: +86-10-62754800 / 4801 / 4802
Address: Room 101,National School of Development Peking University